Handling Conflict Within The Camp (6 of 7) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Handling Conflict Within The Camp (6 of 7)
Series: Crossing The Jordan: Life Lessons From The Book of Joshua
Pastor Chris Brown
SETTING THE SCENE
The War Is Over, The Battle Begins
HOW TO HANDLE CONFLICT
Joshua 22, Leviticus 17:8-9, Deuteronomy 13:12-18, Matthew 18:15-17, 2 Corinthians 2:5-11, Romans 14:13-21, Matthew 5:23-26, Luke 17:1-4, Galatians 6:1-4, James 5:19-20
- Be proactive about the things of God.
- Care enough to clarify before we criticize.
- Offer help, not just criticism.
- Put yourself in their sandals.
- Listen to understand, not to be understood.
- Unity is a sign of God’s presence.
2 THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
Joshua 22:26-28, Deuteronomy 6:6-7, Proverbs 22:6, 2 Peter 3:9, Luke 15
1. Am I being strategic about our next generation?
2. I serve a God that would rather rescue than punish.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Conflict – it’s something we’ve all experienced at one time or another. It’s also something we’ve all seen get blown out of proportion ...
There are 2142 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1071 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!