Believing Makes Me A Christian (6 of 7) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Believing Makes Me A Christian (6 of 7)
Series: Urban Legends
Pastor Chris Brown
REAL CHRISTIANS OBEY.
- It's not the easiest road.
-It's the proof of real belief.
- It's the proof of a saving relationship.
- It's the only foundation we can have confidence in.
THREE THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. The demons believe in God more than any one of us!
2. Obedience is not optional.
3. We can't have a savior without a Lord.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Pastor Chris made it clear that "You can't have a savior without a Lord." Understanding what it means to have Jesus as your Lord is a vital part of being a Christian. Jesus gave us a picture of what it looks like in John 15:1-17. He was in a room with his closest followers and these were some of His last words. Read the passage with the mindset that what He told His followers then is exactly what He would tell His follo ...
There are 2008 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1004 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!