This content is part of a series.
Friends Tell Friends (8 of 10)
Series: Who's In Your Fave 5?
Pastor Chris Brown
The Day Their Story Started:
John 1:35-51, 2 Timothy 2:24-26, Acts 1:8
The bridge that truth travels over is relationship.
- People need answers, not arguments.
- Look for opportunity, run from conflict.
- Only share what you have found, let God do the rest.
God's Plan For Our Friends:
Matthew 28:16-20, 2 Chronicles 16:9, Colossians 4:2-6, Matthew 5:13-16
- God's plan for your friends is you.
- The church is plan A, there is no plan B.
- Real friends share even the hard truths.
3 Questions To Think About:
- Do I believe in Jesus?
- Do I believe what Jesus said?
- Do I believe it applies to my friends?
Growth Group Homework
Summer is just around the corner! Do you have any special plans, activities or prayer requests for the next few months?
Looking back at this weekend's teaching on "Friends Tell Friends," was there a particular point, comment or verse that caught your attention, challenged you or confused you?
DIGGING DEEPER AND TAKING IT HOME
This week we heard how "friends tell friends the real truth." Obviously, there are a variety of ways we can have this kind of influence based on our relationship with those around us and how God has designed us. How do Paul's words to the Colossian church in Colossians 4:2-6 affirm and further help us understand what it takes to influence o ...
There are 2967 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1484 character sample of the full content.