This content is part of a series.
Who's My Neighbor? (10 of 10)
Series: Who's In Your Fave 5?
Dr. Larry Osborne
SPIRITUALITY IN A NUTSHELL:
Luke 10:25-37/ Leviticus 19:18/ John 14:15
TWO BIG QUESTIONS
Luke 10:29-37/ Romans 13:9-10, Galatians 5:14 and James 2:8
1. Who is my neighbor?
- Anyone God brings across my path
2. What does it mean to "Love" our neighbor?
- Treat them exactly as we want to be treated
FROM IDEALISTIC THEORY TO REAL-LIFE MESSINESS
1. We can't have impact without contact
Matthew 5:13-16 and John 17:15/ Jeremiah 29:4-7
2. Justice without Jesus is just a Band-Aid
Mark 8:36/ John 14:6
3. Start with your Jerusalem
4. Not all needs are equal - Not all needs should be met
Matthew 26:6-15/ 1 Timothy 5:4-8, Galatians 6:9-10 and Matthew 25:31-40/ 2 Thessalonians 3:10
5. Love without sacrifice is just convenience
Philippians 2:3-9/ Galatians 6:9-10/ Matthew 20:27-28
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. It's not hard to find people all around us with needs. The challenge is knowing which of the needs ...
There are 2235 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1118 character sample of the full content.