This content is part of a series.
Life As It Was Meant To Be (2 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
The person we were meant to be:
- God intimately created us in his image.
- Humanity is the pinnacle of God's creation.
- All human life is sacred, and must be treated with dignity.
The life we were meant to live:
- We were created to work with God.
- We were given stewardship over all creation.
The marriage we were meant to have:
- God was/is the creator and sustainer of sex and marriage.
- Marriage was the completion of a side by side partnership.
- Marriage was the vehicle for unashamed intimacy.
How to get it back:
John 10:10, 1 John 1:9, Romans 6:23, Romans 7 and 8
TAKING IT HOME
As you think about the value and worth of every person, are there any attitudes you have toward someone or some group of people that you sense need to change?
1. Being created in God's image means there is intrinsic value and worth for all humans. In Psalm 8, David wrestles with the implication of this in his own life. What does he conclude about God and our value and worth in this Psalm?
How do the following passages help your understanding of your value and worth?
1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Based on what you heard in the sermon and your answers to this question, what would you share with someone who was strug ...
There are 2848 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1424 character sample of the full content.