I. His Dedication.
A. To Christ.
The fundamental of Spiritual Reality. See Philippians 3:7
B. To Christ's Church.
1. He acted as ambassador. v. 25 ("Messenger," lit. apostle, ambassador.)
2. He was homesick for fellowship. v. 26
3. He was concerned for her condition. v. 26
Note: Cause of his concern!
4. He recognized her failings. v. 30
5. He volunteered to do something about it.
6. He provoked people to love. vv. 27-28
C. To Christ's Cause.
1. He loved like a brother. v. 25
2. He sacrificed like a team player.
Note: fellow, companion ...
There are 1259 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 630 character sample of the full content.