This content is part of a series.
OverSpending (4 of 4)
Series: We Won't Back Down
-brief recap of series: Titanic images, OverEating, OverWorking, OverSexing (Acts 28:31)
• What would happen if there were no job performance appraisals?
• (tell story of finding the lady sleeping under desk!)
• When you have an appraisal, what are some of the areas that are covered?
• Too, great bosses never let evaluation topics come as a surprise!
• We should be gunning for the Christian employee of the month parking space!!!
-Luke 12:1-5, 42-46…there is a performance appraisal coming! (clarify that grace is still the only way to Heaven but heaven on earth demands effort!)
• 16 of the 38 parables of Christ deal with money!
• 1 out of every 12 verses in the NT address money!
• 500 vss on prayer, less than 500 vss on faith, over 2,000 on money!!
-This weekend we are going to give ourselves four attitude scores and four productivity scores…OverSpending is NOT going to be God's assessment of my life in the end!
Am I Submitted? (1-2-3-4-5)
-Luke 16:13-15 (detestable…Andrew Zimern…let's not make God gag!)
-1 Chronicles 29:10-13
-Am I finding out what He wants to do with His stuff!!
Am I Cheerful? (1-2-3-4-5)
-read excerpt from Robert Morris' "The Blessed Life"
-Deuteronomy 26:1-19 ...
There are 2847 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1424 character sample of the full content.