This content is part of a series.
Worklife Mission Field (4 of 4)
Series: Worklife Strategy: Reclaiming My Workplace As A God Place
Introduction: Worklife is targeting you the worker and you in and at your workplace. The question begs to be asked: How can we be serious about God if we devote the largest measure of our time, talent, treasure, and energy to a part of life we think God has no interest? There is no way to compartmentalize our faith. We are integrated people. Therefore the exercise of our faith in the workplace should be as natural as it is at home or at church. Our goal is to equip you as an ambassador of Christ to the workplace, to the needs there, to the people Christ has put you with. It's out there, on the street, in the classroom, at the workplace where the Kingdom of God meets the kingdom of man.
I. WORKLIFE STRATEGY
1. Worklife strategy: To lift our life at work to a new level of purpose and influence that turns every-day work into a dynamic mission
2. Workplace mission: To see my workplace as a God placement where I serve God with excellence and purpose, influencing people for Christ and expanding the Kingdom of God every day
B. WORKLIFE AS OUR MISSION FIELD
1. Our workplace is our God place, designed to demonstrate His love as we embrace our mission to expand God's Kingdom one person at a time.
2. I want to demonstrate something at my workplace. That something is God's love. Jesus taught the masses but changed the individuals. The Kingdom of God is built one-on-one. People find purpose in life when someone ministers to them.
3. I am going to create an atmosphere at my workplace. The word of the Lord to you about your job is to be fruitful. The Kingdom of God covers everything. There is no place where God does not rule. God rules every arena of life, including your workplace. God wants you to be fruitful in your workplace and have dominion there. God has something in mind about your workplace because that is His place. ...
There are 12549 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.