This content is part of a series.
Understanding the Biblical Concept of a Full Life (1 of 5)
Series: Full - Why Not Live This Way?
Pastor Frank Damazio
INTRODUCTION: This series is for people in the trenches of life, down there in the dirt of responsibility, the grit of reality, the grind of life, straight talk on coping with life as it is and not as we wish it to be or how we think life used to be. This series targets the life we should have, a life that is full of God, full of all that God has to give us. Ecclesiastes is a book that sets the record straight about life lived under the Sun or life living in the Son, which is life lived above the sun. All around us are people who are buying into this empty, horizontal life; life under the sun. Are you seeking meaning, purpose, something to fill the void, something that gives real satisfaction? Then wake up and wise up by listening to Solomon?
Refer to FULL reading card for 31 days; keep journal… we are reading as a church
Ask these questions:
1. What is it you have learned from life that you could put down into one or two sentences?
2. What is one thing you hold as a regret in life?
3. How would you describe your life now… empty, half-full, or full?
I. INSIGHT ABOUT LIVING LIFE
A. Solomon - A man who tried everything, did everything, had everything and wrote his journey of a desperate soul in his book of Ecclesiastes
B. Life lessons from all ages:
(Read illustration, "I've Learned…" I've Learned.doc)
II. KEY FOUNDATIONAL SCRIPTURES
A. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
1. The thief is the enemy of your life and soul, the devil and all of hell
2. The thief desires to steal from your life anything and everything that is good; anything that God has worked or deposited into your life is a target.
3. The thief desires to kill anything He can't steal. If he can't get it out from your life, he will tr ...
There are 6909 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.