Speaking The Truth In Love
Ephesians 4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head Christ
God wants us to grow up in all things concerning Him, and there is a way that He has ordained for this to take place. If we look at this section of Scripture, we see that Paul is talking about growth within the body of Christ and how that happens. Growing is really not an option, anything else is stagnation. Stagnation is not something I want for my life, and I believe most people if asked, would honestly say that they don't want it for their life either. However, many have found themselves in this place not really knowing how they got there or how to get out, yet they have a deep desire to do more for the kingdom of God.
If you have a hunger for more, and want to be all that God has called you to be, then lets look to the Word of God to see some of the necessary steps that God has ordained for all of us to take in order to fulfill that calling.
Let's read this whole section of Scripture starting with vs. 11.
Ephesians 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
12. for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13. till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14. that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive,
15. but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head Christ
16. from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itsel ...
There are 9443 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.