Taking The "No" Position
INTRODUCTION: We need to take a positional attitude that says NO to the devil. Give him no room, no chance to influence your life. The enemy seeks to crowd you and take unlawful opportunity in your life. He seeks to take from you and bring into your life things that destroy. We are to have an attitude that says NO. "NO, it stops here! NO WAY, not even one more inch!" NO is a way of taking a stand. It is a spiritual stubbornness, a resolve, an attitude that shouts out, "Enough! That's it! Enough is enough!"
I. TAKING THE "NO" POSITION IS A DECISION
A. THE "NO" POSITION
1. The "No" Position is empowering the believer to take a stand and say "NO" to any and all things the enemy seeks to do in and around your life.
2. Ephesians 4:27 Translations
a. Give no opportunity to the devil.
b. Don't give the enemy any chance.
c. Don't give the enemy any foothold in your life.
d. Don't give the devil a way to defeat you.
3. No is a word that expresses a definite choice made. It is emphatic, drawing a line and setting a marker as you take a position that says, "In no way, absolutely not, by no means, no!"
4. Saying no to the enemy is giving no room for the enemy to occupy or find a place to have influence. It is allowing him no possibility of gaining an advantage.
B. MY "NO" PRAYER
Today, in Jesus name, I take my position of faith and stand my ground. I make my choice to resist the enemy with a definite "NO" to his invasions into my spirit, soul, and body. I draw a line and give him no more opportunity to take advantage.
C. SAY NO TO…
1. No to fear
2. No to worry
3. No to doubt
4. No to wrong thinking
5. No to anger
6. No to defeat
II. TAKING THE "NO" POSITION IS AN ACT OF FAITH AND COURAGE
A. NO TO HIS FOOTHOLDS
1. Ephesians 4:27 nor give place to the devil.
2. A foothold is a position usable as a base for further advance. It is a hold on the feet from progressing ...
There are 15976 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.