Step Into And Embrace Faith (2 of 5) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Step Into And Embrace Faith (2 of 5)
Series: Divine Intervention
Introduction: The heart and spirit of this series is to position every person in a place of faith where God can encounter you and intervene on your behalf. Last message we spoke about the man with the withered hand who stepped forward and stretched out his hand in faith for Jesus to step in. The message today takes another forward move as we step into a place where miracles can happen because of our sacrifice and our position of faith. God desires us to step into a place where divine intervention is made possible by our faith in God to do amazing and wonderful things.
I. STEP INTO A NEW REALM OF FAITH
Luke 17:5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."
2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly…
A. FAITH PRAYER
God, grant us a supernatural infusion of faith that matches the times and drives us forward, strengthens our spirit to put a stake in the ground, opens our eyes to see the unlimited number of possibilities that surround us right now, inspires us to go after bold visions, and achieves extraordinary things for God's kingdom.
B. FAITH DEFINED
1. Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.
2. Faith is the empty hand of the soul that reaches out to God and returns full.
3. Faith believes God is the God who does the impossible.
C. FAITH SCRIPTURES
1. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2. Acts 6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.
3. Luke 7:9 When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, "I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!"
4. Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the ...
There are 11777 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!