This content is part of a series.
Pursue And Recover All (3 of 4)
INTRODUCTION: God is able to perform miracles! The Lost series promotes the heart of Father God to restore things, people, and life itself. Restoring the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the lost son are the parables we are examining. God is the ultimate restorer. He never gives up restoring.
In this message I simply want to encourage every person to cry out to the Lord a word that represents the will of God and the work of God in our lives. Will you be the person to cry out, "Restore! Restore! Restore!"? These are days of great trials, great losses, and a time when someone should cry out, "Restore us, O God!"
1. Lost: When a person discovers that something needs to be restored. "Lost" is not the will of God for your life. God is a restorer and you are the pursuer of all He seeks to restore.
2. Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to find and restore the lost. (Message)
The Son of Man came to find lost people and save them. (NCV)
1. To put or bring back into existence or use
2. To bring back or put back into a former or original state
3. To put back in possession of something
4. To return, recover, repair
C. NO ONE SAYS "RESTORE"
Isaiah 42:22 But this is a people robbed and plundered; all of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses; they are for prey, and no one delivers; for plunder and no one says, "Restore!"
II. THE POSSIBILITY OF RESTORATION
A. RESTORATION IS GOD'S NATURE
B. RESTORE ANY AND ALL THINGS
1. Relationship with God
2. Relationship with people
3. A dream or vision lost
4. A life direction lost
5. A gift left dormant in your life
6. A need for healing/loss of health
7. Some things the enemy has stolen
III. THE PERSISTENCE OF PURSUING
A. THE HOLY SPIRIT DESIRES TO INVADE YOUR MIND, WILL AND EMOTIONS WITH A NEW MOTIVATION AND S NEW SPIRIT OF FAITH TO PURSUE, TO GO AFTER WHAT YOU NEED FR ...
There are 12659 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.