This content is part of a series.
Strong in Spiritual Battle (2 of 6)
2 Chronicles 16:9
Introduction: This is a season to go deeper into God, His word and His spirit, a time to grow strong, not in our own strength but in the strength of God, going from weakness to strength, and from strength to strength. Strong in fervent prayer will prepare us to be strong in battle, and, whether or not we accept it, we are in the midst of a fierce spiritual battle. All around us there is a battle taking place in the spiritual realms over our homes, our cities, our nations, and the nations of the world. Through the spirit we can become aware of this battle and know how to live in victory rather than in defeat. The dynamic of the battle and how to be strong in battle is vital for our complete victory.
I. THE STRONG PERSON IS STRONG IN SPIRITUAL BATTLE
A. THE STRONG PERSON
1. Strong Person Profile: A strong person is a person who is marked by great strength, moral power, and abundant resources. This person is superior in faith, prayer and passion, forceful when moving forward against obstacles, and tenacious and tough when fulfilling God's will.
2. Series Scripture: 2 Chronicles 16:9 The Lord searches all the earth for people who have given themselves completely to him. He wants to make them strong. (New Century Version)
3. Strong Prayer: Almighty God who gives strength to the weak and upholds those who fall, fill me with Your strength and courage to go through deep waters, to overcome all obstacles, to resist the devil, and to fulfill my destiny. Let Your grace cover my life, and Your hand be strong upon me.
B. STRONG IN SPIRITUAL BATTLE
1. A person who is strong in spiritual battle has sincerely surrendered their life to God, believing God has given everything needed to be victorious in the spiritual realm and to be strong in the stand against all forces of darkness.
2. Psalm 24:8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in ...
There are 13956 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.