This content is part of a series.
Strong In Workplace Mission (4 of 6)
Introduction: Marketplace and workplace mission is that passion that starts when God connects your job, your business, and your life purpose into one package. It is you doing your dream in the workplace with the purpose of having influence in people's lives for Christ. We must have a biblical basis for expanding the kingdom of God into all areas of society. The workplace is our mission field and becomes our God-given mission. Your workplace is not just a job, but a true, God-assigned ministry placement. Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade, listed seven mountains of culture, seven areas we seek to influence: family, education, media, entertainment, government, religion, and business. (www.reclaim7mountains.com)
1. Family: God formed them male and female in order to establish families to reflect His glory. May we restore Christ as the head of our families.
2. Education should reflect the truth about God and man so that the truth shall make us free. May we seek and promote the true meaning of life through education. The "fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom," and wisdom is the goal of education. There can be no true wisdom that does not begin with a proper "fear of the Lord."
3. Media: God communicated to man through a variety of ways. May we restore the ability to communicate truth and good news using His creative avenues.
4. Arts and Entertainment should reflect the glory and majesty of our Creator. May we be instruments to celebrate His creativity in the arts, music, sports, fashion, entertainment, and every other way we celebrate and enjoy life.
5. Government: God gave man government to establish freedoms and boundaries. May we reflect His loving-kindness and righteous judgments in our government.
6. Religion: God never gave man a religion, but an opportunity for an intimate relationship with his Creator. May we come to know His presence and power in each of our liv ...
There are 20451 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.