This content is part of a series.
Amazing Peace of Jesus (4 of 5)
Series: Amazing Jesus
INTRODUCTION: Amazing Jesus touches our lives with His amazing touch of grace, forgiveness, and hope. Jesus is the amazing one who gave the most amazing sacrifice, His life on the cross that we might receive a new life and a new destiny. Today we examine the amazing peace that Jesus gives to each person specifically and uniquely.
I. AMAZING PEACE
John 14:27 "Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid. (GNT)
John 14:27 I'm leaving you well and whole. That's my parting gift to you. Peace. I don't leave you the way you're used to being left-feeling abandoned, bereft. So don't be upset. Don't be distraught. (MSG)
John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.
B. AMAZING PEACE IS…
1. Peace is wholeness found in Christ that affects every area of life.
2. Peace is having an inner place of rest, security, and trust.
3. Peace is freedom from anxiety, worry, fear, and vain imaginations.
4. Peace is to sit down in one's heart while the world is standing in chaos around you.
C. AMAZING PEACE IN EVERY SEASON OF LIFE
1. For those living with too much inner turmoil
2. For those losing their grip on life
3. For those drained of hope and joy for the future
4. For those giving out more than they are taking in
5. For those facing a crisis
D. AMAZING PEACE PRAYER
Lord, today I stand with troubles and adversities around me, asking for the peace that passes all understanding, the supernatural peace of God that will keep me through the storm. Calm the storm inside my spirit even when the storms of life rage around me. Today I st ...
There are 16613 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.