Amazing Promise (5 of 5) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Amazing Promise (5 of 5)
Series: Amazing Jesus
INTRODUCTION: Amazing Jesus will do and is doing amazing things in the lives of His amazing people. Jesus offers to us His amazing life and we receive His amazing peace through it all. He also promises to all who will believe and receive His abundant life to become our abundant life. You have a choice; it's up to you. Have you seen people who lead great and full lives while others lead average or empty lives? People live the life they decide to live most of the time (there are some exceptions). Choose a life of blessed fullness, a life of more, a life of Jesus abundance.
How will you live? A life of adventure or of familiar routines? A life of more or a life of less? A life lived to the full or a life that just passed by? A life of more is a life that is greater than what is expected or needed, an increasing life, more life, more joy, more satisfaction, more dreams, more faith, more new beginnings, more prayer, more possibilities. Life abundant!
• Epitaph on a tombstone: Died 1983. Buried 1993.
• "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
• Braveheart: "Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
• Stephen Vincent Benet: "Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways."
• T.S. Eliot: "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."
I. ABUNDANT AND BLESSED LIFE
A. ABUNDANT LIFE
John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life-life in all its fullness. (GNT)
John 10:10 A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of. (Message)
B. FULLNESS OF LIFE
1. A full and blessed life is to know, feel and relish God's affirmation and abundant acceptance and approval, to be chosen, v ...
There are 22142 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!