This content is part of a series.
The First Priority Relationship (1 of 5)
Series: Relationships Last A Lifetime
Introduction: Relationships! Nothing in life affects us as much as all our lifetime relationships. When it's all said and done, you will look at the value of your life relationships. A life without relationships may well be a simpler life, but it is also an empty life. Relationships: they can be so fantastic, fulfilling, exciting, and at the same time complex, disappointing, discouraging, and downright hurtful. Jesus is the expert on relationships and the Scriptures are the guidelines, principles, insights, and road to follow for those who want a lifetime of successful relationships. As we build a life of great and enduring relationships, we must start with what Jesus says about them first - what is the priority, the foundation. First, love God, know God, and let God shape your soul, your mind, will, and emotions.
A. RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS
1. Relationships are multifaceted connections between people of all ages, in all places, for all of life, that bring fulfillment and enhance our destiny, helping us live a full, satisfying life.
2. To live a life of right relationships should be:
a. My highest goal
b. My greatest aim
c. My first priority
d. My deepest aspiration
e. My strongest ambition
f. My constant focus
g. My passionate intention
B. RIGHT STARTING PLACE
1. Jesus is the expert on relationships. This is His advice: Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
2. Loving God with ALL your heart, mind, and soul means that you have the right priorities, and therefore you do not have to worry about missing out on relationships.
C. RIGHT PLAN
Love = God, Me, Others
1. Feel the flow of your passion ...
There are 11742 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.