This content is part of a series.
Great Relationship to Your Church (5 of 5)
Series: Relationships Last A Lifetime
Introduction: We have engaged on a journey exploring relationships that has been quite enjoyable and I believe spiritually beneficial. Relationships that last a lifetime are indeed worth working hard at and believing God is in your working. Relating to God, to your own unique self, to others, to your spouse, and to those with whom you build intentional relationships has been our journey. Now, our last message in this series takes us to the relationship to our church. ''Church'' is a word that brings up different feelings in different people and different experiences with different levels of relationship. Love for the church that lasts a lifetime is worthy of pursuit, and is, in my mind, a biblical pursuit. This is a biblical God idea, not just the idea of a pastor who wants you to love church more.
Relationships are multifaceted connections between people of all ages, in all places, for all of life, that bring fulfillment and enhance our destiny, helping us live a full, satisfying life.
A. RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS
1. My highest goal
2. My greatest aim
3. My first priority
4. My deepest aspiration
5. My strongest ambition
6. My constant focus
7. My passionate intention
B. VITAL RELATIONSHIPS
1. My relationship to God
2. My relationship to myself
3. My relationship to others
4. My relationship to my spouse
5. My relationship to intentional people
6. My relationship to my church
C. JESUS LOVES HIS CHURCH
1. Jesus gave His life to redeem, establish, and build the church.
2. Ephesians 5:25 Message Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church-a love marked by giving, not getting. Christ's love makes the church whole. His words evoke her beauty. Everything he does and says is designed to bring the best out of her, dressing her in dazzling wh ...
There are 12090 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.