Imagine Is A God Thought (2 of 6) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Imagine Is A God Thought (2 of 6)
Series: Imagine - Believe In The Power Of A Dream
INTRODUCTION: This series is for all those who have ever had a dream that they could do something great with their life. You may have forgotten it, and you may not even believe in your dream anymore, but God has not forgotten. God believes in your dream and God believes in you. God has been and is working on you and your dream all the time. Years pass, personal losses pile up, our dream begins to fade, we have delay after delay… but, it isn't over yet! To imagine is to form a vivid, powerful image of something not present to the senses or imagination.
D.L. Moody - Innovative 19th century leader who left his mark on the world by going with his God thought. His sons said, "…it may be safely said that in the beginning of all his greatest and most successful efforts he stood alone, acting against the advice of those best able, apparently, to judge of the matter, with the one exception of his most valued human advisor…his wife."
I. IMAGINE IS A GOD THOUGHT
A. IMAGINE IS A FAITH WORD
1. Faith is the substance of things hoped for.
2. Faith sees dreams as reality.
3. Faith sees the invisible.
4. Faith perceives as real fact what is not revealed to the senses.
5. Faith is the power that creates things out of nothing.
B. IMAGINE IS A GOD THOUGHT
1. Isaiah 55:8-9 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."
2. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
3. Psalm 137:17 (AMP) How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
II. THE GOD THOUGHT IS AIMED TOWARD YOU
A. DEFINING THE WORD "THOUGHTS" FROM PSALM 139:17
Psalm 139:17 Ho ...
There are 13630 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!