This content is part of a series.
Imagine Is A Vision Word (5 of 6)
Series: Imagine - Believe In The Power Of A Dream
INTRODUCTION: Imagine is a vision word, a seeing into the future, a seeing into the invisible realm. Imagine is a faith word, a reaching into the future. It is the promise of what is to come, the title deed of what is yours but does not yet exist - you must reach. Imagine is a God-thought, a higher realm of thinking, receiving the God-purposes by grasping the God-thought. Imagine is a Holy Spirit work, the Holy Spirit in us working for us so that we may hit the target. Imagine is a perseverance word. With this element, the dreams of our heart will find fulfillment.
I. IMAGINE IS A VISION WORD
1. Vision is the act or power of seeing with the eyes of the heart causing anticipation and expectation, fixing the eyes on a future mark, the big idea, the dream, the personal mission.
2. A person without a future will always return to their past. Vision gives us future.
3. Great is it to believe in a dream when you stand in life by a stormy stream, but greater is it to live life through and say in the end the dream was true!
1. Acts 26:19 Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision.
2. Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, "my counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure."
II. SEVEN TYPES OF VISION PEOPLE
A. PEOPLE WITH NO VISION
1. Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but happy is he who keeps the law.
a. People who stumble in life with no plan, no vision, no goals
b. People all end up somewhere, but few people end up somewhere on purpose
2. Job 19:8 He has fenced up my way, so that I cannot pass; and He has set darkness in my paths.
3. Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is like darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.
B. PEOPLE WITH LITTLE VISION
There are 12589 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.