This content is part of a series.
Imagine Is a Miracle Word (6 of 6)
Series: Imagine - Believe In The Power Of A Dream
2 Kings 13:18-19
INTRODUCTION: This is our last message in our series on Imagine. We have captured a seed and have sowed it into the hearts of every listener. We have been challenged to take the lid off our heart and spirit, to dream big, to lift up our eyes and see the vision God has for life. In today's message, we will see that imagine is a miracle word. To imagine is to enter the world of miracles, to believe and to reach toward and receive all the miracles you need to fulfill your dream. A God dream takes God miracles.
I. IMAGINE IS A MIRACLE WORD
A. A MIRACLE WORD
1. To imagine is to enter the world of miracles.
2. A God size dream takes a God size miracle.
3. To believe and to reach out and receive all the miracles you need to fulfill your dream.
1. Surpasses all human or natural powers, supernatural, above and beyond, extraordinary, overrides, supersedes, and bypasses all limitations.
2. God's power invading our time and space to accomplish His purposes.
3. A continuous work of God that will not be stopped or limited.
C. IMAGINE YOUR LIFE DREAM
2 Kings 13:18-19 Then he said, ''Take the arrows;'' so he took them. And he said to the king of Israel, ''Strike the ground''; so he struck three times, and stopped. And the man of God was angry with him, and said, ''You should have struck five or six times; then you would have struck Syria till you had destroyed it! But now you will strike Syria only three times.''
1. Take the arrows
2. Strike the ground
3. Don't stop short
4. Imagine a life of miracles, surprises, unusual, extraordinary, fulfilling all your dreams.
II. IMAGINE A MIRACLE FILLED LIFE AND FUTURE
A. MIRACLE LIFE TAKES A MIRACLE WORKING GOD
1. ''One touch from His divine hand and more is accomplished in the time of a lightning flash than all our struggles and mental endeavors could work in a thousand ...
There are 15383 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.