Called To Fruitfulness (1 of 4) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Called To Fruitfulness (1 of 4)
Introduction: Fruit-fullness is a sign of life; it is a source of deep satisfaction - the fulfillment of purpose. Fruit-fullness is what the gardener expects when he plants a seed: to grow a vineyard. Fruit-fullness is the natural byproduct of the healthy believer and is the result of several important elements at work in the believer. A fully devoted disciple is a fruit-full disciple-growing and maturing.
A fruitful person is one who is implanted and abiding in Christ - growing, increasing, abounding, flourishing, and reproducing much fruit.
1. A command of God
2. A sign of spiritual health and life
3. A source of deep satisfaction
4. A life of fulfillment and purpose
5. A partnership with God
B. FRUIT-FULL QUESTIONS
1. What is fruit-bearing?
2. How do we become fruit-full?
3. What does God expect of us?
4. What do we expect of ourselves?
5. How does fruit-bearing happen?
6. What is the fruit that God expects?
1. Genesis 28:3 May God Almighty bless you, and make you fruitful and multiply you, that you may be an assembly of peoples.
2. Genesis 41:52 And the name of the second he called Ephraim: "For God has caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction."
3. Psalm 1:3 He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.
4. Psalm 92:13-14 Those who are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing.
5. John 15:8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
II. UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLE OF FRUITFULNESS
A. THE GENESIS A CREATION MIRACLE
1. In the beginning, God - Elohim - the strong and mighty one with omnipotent p ...
There are 11199 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!