Evangelism Breakthroughs (4 of 5) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Evangelism Breakthroughs (4 of 5)
Series: Becoming an Everyone Person
Introduction: Every believer and every church needs an evangelism breakthrough. Breakthrough removes longstanding obstacles through faith, prayer and fasting that allows us to advance into new life opportunities with a new level of anointing. Micah 2:13 says, "The Breaker [the Messiah] will go up before them. They will break through, pass in through the gate and go out through it, and their King will pass on before them, the Lord at their head (Amplified)." We are positioned in Christ to be people who bring breakthrough to other people's lives, breaking off those things that hinder people from accepting Christ and finding new destiny and purpose for living.
I. FACING SEVEN EVANGELISM REALITIES
1. Acts 2:47 Praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
2. Acts 6:1 Now in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplying, there arose a murmuring against the Hebrews by the Hellenists, because their widows were neglected in the daily distribution.
3. Acts 6:7 Then the word of God spread, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith.
4. Acts 9:31 Then the churches throughout all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria had peace and were edified. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, they were multiplied.
B. EVANGELISM REALITIES
Joshua 8:18 Then the Lord said to Joshua, "Stretch out the spear that is in your hand toward Ai, for I will give it into your hand." And Joshua stretched out the spear that was in his hand toward the city.
Joshua 8:26 For Joshua did not draw back his hand, with which he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.
1. Reaching unbelievers-non-churched, and unchurched people-has become a very ...
There are 18359 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!