This content is part of a series.
The Wonder of God's Word (30 of 49)
Series: Romans - God's Glorious Gospel
• Let's Read a couple of verses together this morning;
• Psalms 119:11 "I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You."
• Ps 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path."
• Ps 119:160 "The entirety of Your word is truth, and all Your righteous judgments endure forever."
• Notice that all three of these verse (In the HCSB) uses the identity "Your Word" while KJV says, "Thy Word". But with either term, we get the idea, this is God's word. Now think about that, this is a "word from God" to us which gives the instructions about all things. Whatever we want to know about life, death, truth, marriage, family, vocation, behavior, and eternity, are all found in this book which was given by the hand of the creator of all things. THIS IS THE OWNER'S MANUAL.
• About a year ago, the copier in our church office began to give us problems and (by the way) our lease had just expired. So Alice began the process of replacing it. After several demos, we settled on a great machine which has all kinds of capabilities. Just one of those capabilities was this new copier had the potential of serving as a network printer for our office network. That meant we could now print from our computers to the copy machine without leaving our desks. When I started setting up my machine, I got the setup completed (well, what I thought was completed) and tried to print something and nothing happened. So I went back through the same steps which I thought would setup this feature only have NOTHING happen once again. Candidly, I wasted about 2 hours trying to get this thing to work. When I finally consulted the owner's manual, I discovered that there was one little, insignificant setup feature which I lacked. I knew this would have to be done, but had just forgotten to check it out. There was no cable between the copier and the ...
There are 12906 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.