This content is part of a series.
All I Want for Christmas - Clarity (15 of 34)
Series: Jesus, the One and Only
Well we are in a series of messages called, "All I want for Christmas" it's important to be clear on what you want for Christmas or you are liable to get anything.
Top 10 things to say if you get a gift you don't like for Christmas.
10. Hey there's a gift
9. Well, well, well
8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up four sizes this would fit.
7. This is perfect for wearing around the attic
6. I hope this never catches fire, it is fire season though, there are lots of unexplained fires.
5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious
4. I love it, but I fear the jealousy it will inspire
3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the federal witness protection program.
2. To think I got this wonderful present the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.
1. I really don't deserve this
Today we are saying, "All I want for Christmas - Clarity"
CLARITY is very important! Especially when it comes to Christ.
We must be CLEAR in our own minds on who we worship and we must make it clear to those we deal with throughout the Christmas season.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (NASB95)
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory….
How are we being transformed from glory to glory? By beholding the Lord!
That being true, what do you suppose is the chief concern of Satan? To keep you from beholding the Lord!
• To dilute the message
• To confuse the truth
• To relegate the majesty of His being to the dungeons of ignorance.
To the end that your Christmas experience is not one that will transform you and your family from Glory to Glory, but rather something that will satisfy your weak ambition for the smell of cinnamon and the warm fuzzies produced by gazing at a baby in a manger. A little Christmas soup for your soul.
Well we want to correct that this morning - we ...
There are 14576 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.