This content is part of a series.
Slow Fade (30 of 34)
Series: Jesus, the One and Only
When it comes to the Kingdom of Heaven there are many things that are awe inspiring.
• The Power of God - God stepped out of nowhere onto nothing and created everything. That's incredible.
• Heaven - God created a place to manifest Himself in a spectacular way. The whole universe cannot contain Him, but Heaven exists as a glorious pedestal for His Majesty to recline.
• Angels - The holy angels serve God as ministering spirits. They come before God and in one accord they cry, "Holy, Holy, Holy!" Not in a robotic sense, but as a natural response to the manifest person and presence of God.
But out of all the marvelous works of the Living God,
Nothing is as amazing as grace.
Wonder of all wonders that this
• The Living God is also a Loving God.
• Great God is also a Good God.
Man in his sin and rebellion has raised a fist toward Heaven and cursed God, yet God pursues man in love and it is the goodness of God not the greatness of God that leads us to repentance.
Nothing has impacted a human soul like unconditional love.
The Lord revealed Himself to Moses as "the Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin" (Ex. 34:6-7).
The prophet Micah proclaimed, "Who is a God like Thee, who pardons iniquity?" (Mic. 7:18).
The apostle John declared, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
The greatest tragedy in the entire Universe is to die having never experienced the grace and forgiveness of God. A few weeks ago we saw a man who did just that. Judas walked with Jesus every day, witnessed every miracle, heard every sermon yet was oblivious to the forgiveness of God. Judas died and took up residence in Hell.
There are 14618 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.