He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the path's of righteousness for his name's sake.
1. At every age, we need direction. Age, 12 20, 55 or 95.
2. On every day we need direction Sunday....Monday...Friday
3. At every phase we need direction ....sickness, health. Wealth,
good days, tough days.
4. At every place we need direction ...the job, the home, vacation, school, the valley, the mountaintop.
When I was a child I asked my mother want do you want me to do? She said, be a schoolteacher.
5. When do we get out from under the protection of the Lord? We don't want to be. We want to live under that umbrella.
6. When do we get beyond the direction of the Lord? We don't want to be, He knows best.
7. When do we get outside the affection of the Lord? We don't want to be. We don't want to removed or excluded from God's love.
8. When do we get removed from the expectations of the Lord? Never. There is never a moment that we live removed from God's expectations.
9. What happens when we get beyond the appreciation of the Lord? We lose our direction; we wonder in our affection, we lose
sense of God's expectations of us. We start living outside the boundaries of God's protection.
10. We lose all reason in life. When we lose our reason we begin to think and act in a way that hurts us.
11. We become poor stewards of our money. We go crazy with credit cards or debt. We buy stuff we don't ev ...
There are 5337 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1601 character sample of the full content.
Price:$4.99 or 1 credit
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!
SermonSearch.com is an online resource for sermon outlines and preaching ideas. We offer 30,000+ sermon outlines and 10,000+ free sermon illustrations from top Christian pastors and communicators. You'll write powerful and fresh sermons every week with our sermon preparation tools on a number of sermon topics, including expository preaching.