History -- Pre-Written (17 of 23) by Stan Coffey
This content is part of a series.History -- Pre-Written (17 of 23)
Series: The Last Days of the Planet Earth
We are going to look today, again, at history pre-written. We finished chapter seven last week and now we come to chapter eight. What a wonderful chapter it is.
I want us to look at these verses and look at the vision that Daniel recorded for us that is a picture of history pre-written. When Daniel wrote these words, these nations were not powerful but soon, the prophecy came to pass.
He wrote about the rise of leaders and powers that were to be, many years after he was gone from this earth. In writing that, he also wrote concerning the time in which we live.
The lesson is, if God predicted the kingdoms of the past, the worldwide empires and it came to pass as God predicted, then we can be sure that what God has predicted for our time and for the future of our time, is going to come to pass.
Daniel 8:1 – In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
(2) And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
(3) Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
(4) I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
(5) And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
(6) And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto ...
There are 22716 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!