This content is part of a series.
Living On The Mountain Top (4 of 6)
BORN TO WIN
Today, I'd like you to take your Bibles and turn to Numbers, chapter 13. I want to speak to you today about living on the mountain top. I believe that's where God intends His people to live.
How many of you really want to live on the mountain top? You don't have to raise your hand, but I believe that most of us want to live on the mountain top.
That's where Caleb lived. We are going to study about the man, Caleb, today and about how Caleb was able to live on the mountain top.
We read in Numbers the story of when the twelve spies that Moses sent over into the promised land to spy out the land, came back and they are giving their report.
Ten of them give an evil report and Joshua and Caleb give a victorious report.
Numbers 13:26- "And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land.
(27) And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.
(28) Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.
(29) The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.
(30) And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
(31) But the men that went up with him said, We're not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
Have you ever felt like your problems were bigger than you are, stronger than you are? Well, that's how these people felt.
(32) And they br ...
There are 26472 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.