This content is part of a series.
Freedom Is Never Free (1 of 4)
What a wonderful and glorious day it is to be alive, to be a Christian, to know Jesus.
I want you to understand as we read from the following passage of scripture that this is a vision of the future. This is what John sees in Heaven.
Revelation 5:1- "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
(2) And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seals thereof?
(3) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
(4) And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
(5) And one of the elders saith unto me, weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
(6) And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
(7) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
(8) And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of the saints.
(9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou was slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.
(10) And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Over 230 years ago, some brave men, who were bolstered by their faith in God, declared their independence from England and the ...
There are 17942 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.