This content is part of a series.
Man's Place in the World (2 of 5)
Series: A CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW
Dr. Chuck McAlister
Series .... A CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW....
(A) We all have a worldview .... whether we realize it or not.
1- Your worldview is how you view the world around you and how you apply that view to your life.... your thoughts .... your actions.
* Your worldview affects how you think and what you do.
2- It helps you get a clear focus on the world .... to see things as they really are .... It guides your thoughts and actions .... even how you vote.
3- There are many worldviews out there today that make claims about the truth.
4- That presents us with the tremendous challenge of sorting through all these conflicting worldviews to arrive at what is real .... and right.
5- And only one can be right.
6- We are examining the components that make up a worldview ....
(B) The 1st component of a worldview .... the foundation of any worldview:
1- GOD'S PLACE IN THE WORLD....
a- Every worldview begins with faith .... Some, by faith, believe that God does exist ... Others, by faith, believe that God doesn't exist.
b- They can no more prove God's nonexistence .... than I can prove God's existence.
c- However, I do have the evidence of creation .... There must be a Creator behind all this .... or we must believe that Nothing + Nobody = Something.
* The 1st component of the correct worldview .... the Christian worldview.... is to accept, by faith, that God exists, and that He created the world around us.
* That brings us to the 2nd component of any worldview:
2- MAN'S PLACE IN THE WORLD ....
a- Where did man come from? .... Was he created? .... Did he evolve?
b- What does that say about his destiny? .... even his life on earth now?
* If we accept as the foundation of our worldview that God exists and that He created the world .... then it must follow that God created man.
* If God created man .... then what does that ...
There are 28102 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.