What are You Going to do With God?
1. There are more people here than you would care to admit that are in one of the following categories. If you are not, you certainly know of someone who is and either way I have a genuine concern today to get across the message that, I believe, is perhaps the single most important that anyone can ever hear. You may be in one of the following categories:
• You have never had a serious interest in spiritual matters
• You may have had a very strict religious upbringing, but you have since rejected all you were taught to believe.
• You may have ''tried'' religion in some shape or form without being satisfied of God's existence or relevance in your life.
• At one time, you attended church on a fairly regular basis, but found it boring and irrelevant to where you are.
• Life is going so well for you at the moment that you really fail to see why you even need God to begin with.
• Life is going so badly for you that you've given up on the idea of a God who is loving, kind and caring.
• You have come to the conclusion that science really explains everything and there is no need for the spiritual or the supernatural.
• You are convinced that the entire natural world, human beings included, simply evolve by chance over time, which rules out the need for a creator.
• You feel it is either difficult or impossible to know whether God exists at all and at the very best you are an agnostic.
2. If you are in any of these categories or know someone that is join the human race. From the beginning of time, the human race has been filled with many questions about life, death, purpose, meaning, good and evil, and God himself. I believe of all the great questions that we could ever ask there are two that must be answered, because otherwise every other question is meaningless.
3. The first question is: ''Is there a God?'' That question alone determines whether life is an appointment or ju ...
There are 16591 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.