This content is part of a series.
Moses: A Faith That Surrenders! (8 of 11)
Series: Faith Factor
Steve N. Wagers
1. The Willingness that Measured His Life!
A. To Embrace Separation!
B. To Endure Suffering!
C. To Experience Satisfaction!
2. The Worship that Magnified His Life!
A. God's Revelation to Moses!
B. God's Redemption of Moses!
3. The Witness that Marked His Loyalty!
A. God's Power to Perform the Impossible!
B. God's Promise to Possess the Inevitable!
• I came across an article this week that blessed my heart. It is called "Real Men." It goes like this, 'when life gets messy:'
Real men don't turn to Jack Daniels, they turn to John's Gospel.
Real men don't pretend they are strong; they admit they are weak.
Real men don't hide their tears when blindsided by sorrow. They open their eyes to the inevitable hardships that come to everyone.
Real men don't rationalize away the need for faith. They readily admit that only fools claim all the answers.
Real men don't take the name of the Lord in vain. They make a point of using that name to talk to God often.
• I believe it is safe to refer to Moses as a "real man." The Bible attributes many things to the life of Moses, and none greater than referring to him as "the meekest man in all the earth." However, although Moses was a man of meekness, he was not a man of weakness. Again, he was a 'real man,' and a man's man.
• The life of Moses gave the world the greatest Bible historian of all the ages. Moses recorded the account of creation. Moses authored the first 5 books of the Bible, known as the Pentateuch. He also wrote one of the greatest psalms, Psalm 90.
• Moses represented the picture of the forming of the nation of Israel. He was the great Law Giver. He was the greatest statesman in the Old Testament as he stood before Pharoah. He was also a man who, firsthand, beheld the glory of God.
• The life of Moses could be divided into 3 distinct periods of 40 year ...
There are 18355 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.