The Work of God Joshua Finished
Steve N. Wagers
December 26, 2004
1. The Word of God Joshua Followed!
A. A Man Commissioned by the Word!
B. A Man Convinced of the Word!
2. The Will of God Joshua Found!
A. A Personal Responsibility!
B. A National Reward!
3. The Work of God Joshua Finished!
A. The Labor of a Faithful Man!
B. The Legacy of a Faithful Man!
1. I recently came across a website devoted to time management skills. It is called WorkLifeBalance.com, and it is the world leader in non-planner specific time management training. The objective of most time management companies is to train you on how to use "their" planner. Although learning the tips on using a planner or PDA are important, your overriding objective is to find ways to create more value for yourself and your team in both your professional and personal lives.
2. Benefits of time management to the individual are:
• More control and value from your time and your life
• Increased recognition and reward from higher personal productivity levels
• Improved relationships both on and off the job
• Reduced stress and more enjoyment of everyday life
3. The program carries a proven track record, and the results are measured by:
• 97% follow through on important work and personal objectives.
• 91% continue to be more productive at work
• 93% continue to be more productive at home
• 94% recommend the training to others. 1
4. According to myGoals.com, time management is a priority on many new YEARS' lists.
• 26% say that they want to devote more time to health & fitness.
• 13% want to pursue a better career
• 12% want to become more finanacially independent
• 8% want to devote more time to family relationships; but,
• 38% will pursue better organization and time management skills.
5. However, while time management should be a personal goal, it should also be a spiritual goal as well. The Bible often reminds us of the i ...
There are 15913 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.