It's Time for a Fill Up!
Steve N. Wagers
1. A Spirit-Filled Believer Sings with Gladness!
A. The Inward Reality of Joy!
B. The Outward Response of Joy!
C. The Upward Release of Joy!
2. A Spirit-Filled Believer Speaks with Gratitude!
A. A Consideration of the Will of God!
1. According to Truth
2. According to Time
B. A Celebration in the Worship of God!
3. A Spirit-Filled Believer Submits with Grace!
A. The Ministry of Submission!
B. The Motivation of Submission!
C. The Mastery of Submission!
1. I once read of a little boy who used to escape his bedroom after being punished. he would crawl out of his bedroom window down an old fruit tree to the ground. One day, his father told him that he was going to chop down the fruit tree, because it hadn't borne any fruit for a number of years. That evening, the boy and his friend bought a bushel of apples, and during the night, tied those apples on the barren branches.
2. The next morning, the man could not believe his eyes. He said to his wife, "Honey, I just can't believe it! That old tree hasn't yielded any fruit for years, and now it's covered with apples. And, the most amazing thing is that it's a pear tree!"
3. I want to ask you a question, "Are you filled with the Holy Spirit at this very moment?" I have always been told that it is not polite to ask people personal questions. For example, it is impolite to say to an overweight person, "Have you gained weight, or are you hiding a tire under your shirt?"
4. I don't want to be impolite, but I want to ask you, and I want you to answer a very personal question, 'are you filled with the Holy Spirit at this moment?" If so, how would you know that you are filled with the Holy Spirit?
5. I will be starting a series of messages on the fruit of the Spirit next Sunday morning entitled, "The Sweet Taste of Spirit Fruit." However, before we can talk about the fruit of the Spirit, we must know ...
There are 17640 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.