It's Not WHAT You Know, but WHO You Know!
Steve N. Wagers
1. The Unequaled Priority of Knowing God!
A. There was a Refusal of Divine Knowledge!
B. There was a Reliance on Human Knowledge!
2. The Unparalled Purpose in Knowing God!
A. It Produces a Realization of Who He Is!
B. It Provokes an Appreciation for What He Does!
3. The Unmatched Pleasure from Knowing God!
A. His Pleasure is Shared with Us!
B. His Pleasure is Shown to Us!
1. A businessman called a travel agent and had a question about the documents he needed in order to fly to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, the travel agent reminded him he needed a visa. "Oh, no, I don't. I've been to China many times and never had to have one of those." The travel agent double-checked, and sure enough, his stay required a visa. When the travel agent told him this he said, "Look, I've been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express or MasterCard.
2. The local sheriff was looking for a deputy, and one of the applicants - who was not known to be the brightest academically, was called in for an interview. "Okay," began the sheriff, "What is 1 and 1?" "Eleven," came the reply. The sheriff thought to himself, "That's not what I meant, but he's right."
3. Then the sheriff asked, "What two days of the week start with the letter 'T'?" The old boy replied, "Today & tomorrow." The sheriff was again surprised over the answer, one that he had never thought of himself. Then he said, "Now, listen carefully, who killed Abraham Lincoln?"
4. The job seeker seemed a little surprised, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, "I don't know." The sheriff replied, "Well, why don't you go home and work on that one for a while?" The applicant left and wandered over to his pals who were waiting to hear the results of the interview. He greeted them with a cheery smile, "The job is mine! The interview wen ...
There are 21170 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.