Be All You Can Be!
II Timothy 1:7
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. (NIV)
Spirit of Timidity from fear!
In honesty there is much today that can make us afraid!
Afraid of failure!
Afraid of not being accepted!
Afraid of being different!
Afraid of being an individual!
Afraid of showing our emotions!
Afraid of telling truth!
Afraid of relationships!
Afraid of violence!
Afraid of the future!
This is a generation in Crisis!
Divorce at an all time high!
Physical abuse out of sight!
Now fear of others!
We have produced a generation of broken hearts!
You are God's answer to today's challenge!
You say what can I do!
I am afraid!
Paul spoke to Timothy in several places about overcoming fear!
2 Tim 2:1
1 You then, my son, be strong...(NIV)
Timothy was intimidated because of his youth!
1 Tim 4:12
12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young..."(NIV)
Timothy was a young man! Throughout Scripture God has used many young people!
* He used Moses in Pharaoh's house!
* He used young people to do the sacrifices unto the Lord in
5 Then he sent young Israelite men, and they offered burnt offerings and sacrificed young bulls as fellowship offerings to the LORD.(NIV)
* He spoke to Samuel and called him as a prophet before he was a teen!
* He chose Saul to be king when he was shy hiding among the baggage!
* He chose David to be king when he was only in his early teens! He was just a Shepherd Boy
* He chose Josiah as king when he was but a child!
* He chose Mary when she was just a teenage girl!
* He chose a Timothy to declare the Gospel to his generation!
Just as God had a purpose in Timothy's life at his age so God has one in your life today!
Don't let your age put you down!
God has you where you are for a purpose!
God has you in your school for a reason!
God s ...
There are 12007 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.