The Apocalypse Now (1 of 40) by Ernest Easley

This content is part of a series.

The Apocalypse Now (1 of 40)
Series: God's Special Book of Blessing
Ernest L. Easley
Revelation 1:1-3

This morning, we are beginning a journey together through the exciting and thrilling book of Revelation! Since last September 11th, there has been a rise of curiosity in what the Bible has to say about the end of the world.

People around the world are asking:

- Was 9/11 the beginning of the end?
- Can Arafat and Sharon bring peace to Jerusalem?
- Why are there suicide bombers and so much turmoil in the West Bank?
- Is the Battle of Armageddon closer than we think? What roll will Iraq play in the final battle? Have we heard the last from Osama Ben Laden?
- Where does the USA fit into end-times prophecy?

On July 1st of this year, the cover of TIME magazine stated: ''The Bible and the Apocalypse, Why more Americans are reading and talking about THE END OF THE WORLD.'' They reported at 35% of Americans say that they are now paying closer attention to news events and how they relate to the coming of the end of the world since the terrorist attacks of September 11th.

In that same issue, TIME reported that ''59% of Americans polled believe the prophecies in the Book of Revelation will come true.'' The other 41% have a few surprises coming their way!

I do not know a better time in world history for us to study the book of Revelation. Now look up here for a minute: you can understand the book of Revelation! You can! In fact, you will!!

The only reason that I can think of for you not understanding the book of Revelation is that rather than being in the House of God on the Lord's Day during the next few months, you're going to spend that time on the golf course or some other place that will keep you out of worship!

Now as we go through GOD'S SPECIAL BOOK OF BLESSING, several things are going to happen:

- Some will get saved! It will be Redemption for some. The Holy Spirit is going to press to your heart the need to get saved! You are going ...

There are 14575 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.

Price:  $4.99 or 1 credit
Sign up for a Free Trial with and download this sermon free today!