How to Be Ms. Drop Dead Gorgeous (12 of 13) by Jerry Vines
This content is part of a series.How to Be Ms. Drop Dead Gorgeous (12 of 13)
Sex According to God
Song of Solomon 7:10-8:4
Dr. Daniel Akin, the Vice President and Academic Dean of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, is a son in the ministry. He has written an excellent book entitled, God on Sex. I would recommend that book to you. You will discover that many of the things I have shared with you in this series of studies I gleaned from this marvelous book by our young theologian and scholar.
In his book he has kind of a "good ole boys'" version about how to be a fantastic female. Most of us are the "good ole boys." Here are some of the things he says as a man talking to the fantastic female.
1. Don't ask what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as the shotgun formation, March madness, and the stupidity of the prevent defense.
2. Saturday equals sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
3. Shopping is not a sport.
4. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you want to wear is fine.
5. You have enough clothes.
6. You have too many shoes.
7. Crying is definitely blackmail.
8. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
9. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
10. If it itches, it will be scratched.
11. If we ask, "What's wrong?" and you say, "Nothing," we will act like nothing is wrong. We know it ain't so, but it's just not worth it.
12. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument today. All comments become null and void after seven days.
13. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we would be any good at choosing which pair out of 30 would look good with your dress?
That's the "good ole boys'" version of how to be a fantastic female. Now we are not going to find exactly this in the verses we are going to consider this morning. But we are going to discover f ...
There are 23368 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!