Series on Spiritual Warfare
"The Work of Satan"
INTRODUCTION: Speci fi cqlly, where and what is Satan's work all
about. Listen carefully this evening, to rnke sure you are not
being used by him in any way!
1. THE PLACE OF SATAN'S WORK.
A. Satan has peirntted access to heaven.(Job 1:6; Rev. 12:
B. Satan operates particularly on the earth.(Job 1:7; 1 Pe-
C. Satan works in the lives of people.(Gaenesis 3:1-6)
T.s: This evening I want to use our tine specifically in
the area of Satan working in the lives of people and
in the church of Jesus Christ which is made up of
God's people. One area we will not discuss tonight,
but next week will be the devil and his do.
2. SATAN'S WORK IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE.
ill: Ever since the Fall in the Garden of Eden Satan has
been at work inthe lives of people. All kinds of
people regardless of their spiritual walk or knowledge
(1) Satan places wicked purposes in the hearts of people.
(John 13:2; Acts 5:3)
(2) Satan accuses believers before Christ and others.
(Rev. 12:10; Matthew 5:10-12)
(3) Satan causes sickness and suffering many times.
(Acts 10:38; Genesis 3:1-6)
(4) Satan schemes traps or snares for people. ( Tim. 3:7)
(5) Satan steals the Word of God from our understanding.
(6) Satan claims weak ground as His ground in the lives
of people.(2 Corinthians 10:3-6)
(7) Satan has the power of death.(Heb. 2:14)
3. SATAN'S WORK IN THE CURCH.
Ill: The church of our Lord is a fellowship--When Satan
works in any way the fellowship is threatened.
If unity is killed in a church then the church can
and will eventually die.
How does Satan attack the church:
(1) Satan attack8 the church from the outside. How?
a.) By persecution of the s ...
There are 3537 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1768 character sample of the full content.