Depression (23 of 23) by Ronnie Floyd
This content is part of a series.COPING WITH LIFE
September 20, 1987
Formulate Romans II in questions and give them a test!
I. A BIBLE CHARACTER AND HIS BOUT WITH DEPRESSION (Jonah)
1. (1:2-3) Jonah ignored God-given direction for his life.
2. (1:4) Jonah lived in the turmoil of his bad choices.
3. (1:15) Jonah experienced rejection.
4. (2:1-2) In depression, Jonah begged God for help.
5. (3:1-10) God chose to deliver and use a depressed, resentful man.
6. (4:1) Jonah's unconfessed sin led to anger.
7. (4:3) Jonah's displeasure with God and others thrust him into manic depression.
8. (4:4-8) In his depression, he was more concerned with his own comfort than others.
9. (4:9-11) In his depression, he was more concerned about the temporal than the eternal.
II. WHAT ARE SOME SYMPTONS OF DEPRESSION?
1. Your desire for God is gone.
2. A desire to walk away from life.
3. Motivation level is low.
4. Attitude is negative.
5. Feelings are out of control.
6. The future is blurred.
7. Your enthu ...
There are 2173 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1086 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!