Temptation (11 of 23) by Ronnie Floyd
This content is part of a series.COPING WITH LIFE
June 21, 1987
A wrong mindset: "Temptation is so bad and nasty."
One thing to remember: "The greater your position is in life, the greater your
temptation will be."
Satan wants to make us all look like fools.
I. TEMPTATION: A BIBLE LESSON ON IT. (Matthew 4:1-11)
1. Temptation is permitted by God (v. 1)
2. Temptation will always come at your weakness. (vs. 2-3)
3. Temptation usually demands that someone prove something. (vs. 5-6)
4. Temptation deceives the tempted to believe he/she can have all the world
has to offer. (vs. 8-9)
5. Temptation is not sin.
6. Temptation can be overcome.
II. THE THREE MAJOR AREAS OF ...
There are 1396 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 698 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!