This content is part of a series.
Step No. 6 Others
Series: Steps to Success
Real success, foundation of Jesus, vision, values, motivations, integrity, others.
Where do other people fit into your life?
A mark of success is allowing others to be in their rightful place.
I. A BIBLICAL EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS OTHERS-ORIENTED.
1. (18:1-4) Jonathan was unselfish enough to unite his heart with another.
(same fiber, texture and strength)
2. (18:1-4) Jonathan loved David as himself.
3. (18:1-4) Jonathan made an agreement with David.
4. (19:1-7) Jonathan defended David from Saul.
5. (20:1-4) Jonathan made himself available to David.
6. (20:41-42) Jonathan and David's relationship centered in the Lord.
7. (23:16) Jonathan encouraged David
8. (23:17) ...
There are 1551 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 776 character sample of the full content.