Exposition on II Corinthians 9:6-9, 15
- - Ten minutes
Dialogue with congregation-Ask the following questions to stimu-
1. Do you understand stewardship to a greater degree
- as a result of Sunday's message?
2. What did you discover as a result of the Bible
study and sermon that was given this past week?
3. Is there one area of the sermon that gave you an
attitude of joy?
4. Do you have any other comments or questions?
(II Corinthians 9:6) "soweth sparinvgLy"-to do a small amount.
",reap sparingly"-to receive a small amount.
"bountifully"-in an overflowing manner.
(II Corinthians 9:7) "purposeth"-desireth to do.
"give"-of money due to background study ...
There are 1415 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 708 character sample of the full content.