HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY
I Peter 3:7
May 13, 1990
(1) Yourself - Have you practiced that this week? Praying for your day?
(2) Family - Teach you today how to pray for each of them.
* Come Kingdom of God - Be done will of God in my family.
I. TWO PRINCIPLES ON PRAYER AND FAMILY LIFE. (I Peter 3:7)
(1) You should be sensitive to the will of God for each family member. (Understanding)
a. What is God trying to do in them?
b. What does God want to do in them?
c. How should I pray for them?
(Sensitive is the Key word)
(2) Your relationship with other family members will determine the effectiveness of your praying. (Hindered)
Ask this before you pray:
a. Is everything right with each member of your family?
b. Are my emotions toward them godly?
c. If you sense your praying is ineffective alwa ...
There are 1756 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 878 character sample of the full content.