Identify Your Top 10 Priorities by Fred Lowery

IDENTIFY YOUR TOP 10 PRIORITIES

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.
THE PARETO PRINCIPLE:
Identify the top ten priorities and then concentrate (focus, do) the top ten priorities and you will get 80% of everything you need accomplished. The bottom 8 will give you the remaining 20%.

"95% of achieving anything is knowing
what you want and then paying the price
to get it."
THE VITAL FEW PRINCIPLE:
An organization doesn't need to be better at everything to be outstanding. It only needs to be better at the vital few things.

"The hardest working people ...


There are 1293 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 646 character sample of the full content.

Price:  $4.99 or 1 credit
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!