"The Higher The Climb, The Longer The Fall"
1. Printed on the reverse side of every United States one dollar bill is what is called The Great Seal of the United States. This seal was adopted by Congress in 1782.
2. Both faces of the seal are printed on the currency. One shows the American eagle with an olive branch of peace in one claw, and thirteen arrows of war in the other. The second face of the seal depicts an unfinished pyramid, above which is an eye set in a blaze of glory. At the base of the pyramid are inspired the Roman numerals MDCCLXXVI or 1776.
3. Over-arching the pyramid are the Latin words "Annuit coeptis" loosely translated "as He looks favorably on our endeavor." Below the pyramid is the Latin phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum" aligned by the poet Virgil meaning "A New Order of the Ages" or, a "New World Order."1
4. At the end of the Gulf War President George Bush, speaking before a joint session of Congress, said,
"The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times a New World Order can emerge."2
5. The Twentieth Century has seen increasingly a call for a New World Order.
- In an address to the International Platform Association at the Sheraton Park Hotel July 26, 1968, Governor Nelson Rockefeller called for the creation of a "New World Order."
- Adolph Hitler said, "National socialism will use its own revolution for the establishing of a 'New World Order.'"
- Jimmy Carter, when he was running for the presidency, said, "We must replace balance of power politics with world order politics."
- The Humanist Manifesto II in 1973 said, "We have reached a turning point in human history where the best option is to transcend the limits of national sovereignty and to move toward the building of a world community a system of world law ...
There are 18594 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.