"You Deserve A Break Today"
1. Do you ever get tired? Do you ever feel tense? Do your nerves ever feel tight or taut? Do you ever feel like the Egyptian mummy who walked into a restaurant and a waiter came over to him and said, "What would you like to drink?" He said, "Nothing, I just came in here to unwind."
2. Are you a workaholic? See how many of these questions you answer yes to:
1. Do you get more excited about your work than about family or anything else?
2. Are there times when you can charge through work and other times when you can't get anything done?
3. Do you take work with you to bed on weekends, on vacation?
4. Is work the activity you enjoy most and talk about most?
5. Do you work more than forty hours a week?
6. Do you turn your hobbies into money-making ventures?
7. Do you take complete responsibility for the outcome of your work?
8. Have your family or friends given up expecting you to be on time?
9. Do you take on extra work because you are concerned that it won't otherwise get done?
10. Do you underestimate how long a project will take and then rush to complete it?
11. Do you believe it is okay to work long hours if you love what you are doing?
12. Do you get impatient with people who have priorities other than work?
13. Are you afraid if you don't work hard you will lose your job or be a failure?
14. Is the future a constant worry for you even when things are going well?
15. Do you do things energetically and competitively including play?
16. Do you get irritated when people ask you to stop working to do something else?
17. Have your long work hours hurt your family or other relationships?
18. Do you think about work while driving, falling asleep, or while others are talking?
14. Do you work or read during meals?
There are 22885 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.