This content is part of a series.
The Way Things Ought To Be (36 of 39)
The King Is Coming
Dr. James Merritt
1. I want you to imagine a world where there is no depravity, there is no crime of any kind. Murder, robbery, rape, lying, stealing are non-existent. There is no need for burglar alarms for there are no burglars. There is no need for gun control laws because there are no guns. It is as safe to walk the back alley of a major city in the darkness of night as it is to walk in an open cornfield in the light of day. It is a world where there are no prisons because there are no criminals.
2. I want you to imagine a world where there are no disasters. There is no famine for no one is hungry. There is no drought for no one is thirsty. There are no tornadoes, no hurricanes, no flashfloods of any kind, for the weather and the climate is absolutely perfect all year round.
3. I want you to imagine a world where there is no disease. There are no hospitals for no one is physically sick. There are no mental institutions for no one is mentally sick. There is no need for doctors, nurses, surgeons, medicine, drugs of any kind, for everyone is perfectly and permanently healthy.
4. I want you to imagine a world where there is no death. There are no cemeteries, no tombstones, no black crepe on the door, no caskets, no funeral homes, no weeping and wailing over the loss of loved ones, because no one dies. This is a world where the lion and the lamb, the calf and the wolf, the cow and the bear, the child and the scorpion lie down together in perfect peace.
5. I want you to imagine a world where there is no devil. This is a world where there is no evil, for the Evil One has been removed. This is a world where there is no temptation, for the tempter has been removed.
6. You say, "Why that sounds like utopia." It is better than that. I have just described for you the millennial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ. Three thousand years ago the ...
There are 23673 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.